- Feature: Command interceptors.
- For example one is on internal use (Xtee.Core.Client.Log4NetXteeCommandInterceptor)
- and other is used in example project (Examples\PaintShop\Client\Program.cs)
- Rename: XteeResponseProcessingFailedException -> CommandExecutionFailedException (also no more properties ,if you used them before you can access same information from a command interceptor if you implement one)
- Bugfix: response file was generated with string "request" instad of "response"
- Bugfix: SoapFault got stuck in security server (issue 6) . Fault generated now should be valid according to soap-enc schema
- Bugfix: X-tee generator wasn't displaying errors correctly.
- Xsd-s are now embedded in assembly and xsd folder in X-tee generator folder is not needed.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.